Avocado, tomato and red capsicum tossed through with fresh coriander and olive oil. A crunchy and fragrant salsa that will be sure to brighten up any meal.
SERVES: 1 medium bowl PREP TIME: 15 mins COOK TIME: na
- 1 red pepper (capsicum)
- 2 large tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- ground black pepper, optional
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Finely dice all ingredients and mix together in a bowl until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Have fun experimenting with different herbs; parsley works well!
- Using lime instead of lemon juice adds a slightly tropical feel.
- For those that like a little bit of zing, add a little chilli.