Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms apply to the webpages of UniMed Living Pty Ltd (ABN: 84605412762). You acknowledge and agree that your use of our Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms.
Our Site is designed for adults and discusses matters of religion, philosophy and science as taught by The Ageless Wisdom. Articles on our Site pertain to problems and experiences of adults in today’s modern society. All principles and presentations offered on our Site are based on an energetic understanding of life. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to access our Site or our services.
The information on our Site does not contain medical or health advice. The managers and authors of this Site are not presenting the information on this Site as medical experts or registered medical practitioners and no information presented on this Site offers any diagnosis, cure or information in relation to treatment of any disease or illness. If you have a disease or illness, or if you are experiencing persistent symptoms of any kind, you must see a registered medical practitioner. This Site in no way is a substitute for or alternative to conventional medical care.
The information on our Site is based on the principles of The Ageless Wisdom. The principles are religious and philosophical. Any reference to science is to science as taught by The Ageless Wisdom and not to evidence-based science. All information presented is based on energy. It is not intended to replace epidemiology or in any way to provide information on physical causation of disease or illness. The principles as presented on this Site have not been subject to CONSORT2010-compliant randomised controlled trials.
Further, the information on our Site does not purport to provide you with advice of any kind. The information available on our Site is general information only and does not take account of your particular personal situation, objectives or needs. You should consider obtaining independent professional advice before taking action or making a decision about anything based on information on our Site or a third-party site that is accessible through our Site.
Our Site may contain links or references to other websites which are owned or operated by a third party. We are not responsible or liable for the content of third-party sites. If you access or use those sites, you do so at your own risk. Any links on our Site are provided for your convenience only, and do not indicate any sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by us.
While we have undertaken reasonable steps to ensure that the information on our Site is free from error, to the fullest extent permitted by law, UniMed Living does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of site content. All information is subject to change without notice.
UniMed Living does not guarantee that our Site or a third-party site that is accessible through our Site will be free from viruses, or that access to our Site or a third-party site that is accessible through our Site will function as intended or be uninterrupted. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Site or a third-party site that is accessible through our Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, UniMed Living and our directors, employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise, and whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or in relation to:
- content on our Site or a third-party site that is accessible through our Site;
- our services or services on a third-party site that is accessible through our Site;
- your access (or lack of access) to our Site or a third-party site.
You agree to indemnify UniMed Living and our directors, employees, agents and contractors in respect of any liability incurred by us or them for any loss, cost, damage or expense, howsoever caused, which is suffered by us or them as a result of your breach of these Terms or your use of our Site or services or any third-party site or services accessed through our Site.
The content on our Site is provided solely for your bona fide personal use. You agree that you will not (either yourself or through a third party):
- use any device, software, or process (‘Automated Process’) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through our Site, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through our Site with information, content or data of your own or accessible via or sourced from a third party;
- use any information on or accessed through our Site for any commercial purpose;
- use any device, software or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site or any transaction or process that is conducted on or through it;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with our Site; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from any of our Site without our prior written permission.
The content on our Site is owned or licensed by us and is protected by copyright laws in Australia and overseas. Except as necessary for and incidental to viewing or using the content on our Site via your web-enabled browser (whether on a personal computer or on a portable electronic device), or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no content may be reproduced, published, stored (for any period of time) in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without our specific written consent. Our Site includes trade marks which are protected by law. We reserve all copyright and other legal rights with respect to our trade marks, whether registered or otherwise.