This 3-ingredient recipe is a great alternative to mashed potato or rice as an accompaniment to any meal. As it is gluten free, dairy free and vegan, it suits a range of differing dietary requirements without any fuss.
- 425g tin cannellini or borlotti beans
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil to a medium heat in a small frypan.
- Add garlic and sauté gently until lightly brown..
- Add cannellini or borlotti beans to frypan and heat through (1-2 mins).
- Add a dash of olive oil and mash until smooth.
Gluten free | Dairy free | Yeast free | Sugar free | Nut free | Egg free | Soy free