Enjoy these chicken pancakes for a light lunch or supper served with fresh green salad. Also handy for packed lunches. These gluten free pancakes will be a winner with all the family. Our picture shows the chicken pancake with fresh basil added and served with chilli flakes - Yum!
- 1 pre-cooked chicken breast
- 3 free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil for frying
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until completely smooth. The mixture will look like a thick pancake batter.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, over a medium heat. Add a dollop of batter and cook like a pancake.
- Cook each pancake for approximately 5 minutes and then flip it over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Try adding sliced olives, sliced chives or pumpkin seeds (pepitas) and sesame seeds or fresh basil
- Perfect with this Dairy free basil pesto