Our super easy and superbly delicious nut crème is a fantastic alternative to using dairy cream or yoghurt. Serve with fresh or stewed fruit for a great gluten free and dairy free breakfast, or even as a dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, etc) or seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame) or a combination of both
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Place all ingredients into a blender until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Add more water as required if it is too thick.
Serve with fresh fruit, over grated apple and pear, in between rice cakes or dusted with carob powder.
- Use roasted hazelnuts and 1 teaspoon of rose water
- Use pistachio nuts and 1 teaspoon of orange water
- Add 1 cup of cumquats
- Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten
Gluten free | Dairy free | Yeast free | Sugar free | Egg free | Soy free | Vegan | Vegetarian