A delicious and simple gluten free fish recipe that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is super quick and easy to make.
SERVES: 6 PREP TIME: 15 mins COOK TIME: 10 mins
- 4 large firm fish fillets
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1 cup (130g) gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1 clove of garlic – crushed
- oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- black pepper to taste
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Put the breadcrumbs, garlic and curry powder in a separate bowl.
- Slice fish into even portions approximately 4cm x 5cm and dunk in the egg mixture and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in fry pan on a medium to high heat, add the fish and cook in batches until done.
- Drain the fish on absorbent kitchen paper.
You can leave the breadcrumbs plain or add a combination of the following:.
- zest from 1 lemon
- pepper to taste
- ¼ cup (10g) flat leaf parsley - chopped finely