This naturally gluten free tuna recipe is easy, simple and versatile as an after school snack, at children’s parties, brunches, canapés, and light lunches.
- 1 large continental cucumber, sliced into circles ½ cm thick or lettuce leaves
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 3 free range eggs, boiled and mashed
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup walnuts, pine nuts and almonds, roasted and chopped
- 425g tin of tuna, well drained
- 4 tablespoons dairy-free mayonnaise
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the red onion, eggs, celery, nuts and tuna, and mix to combine all ingredients.
Serve on cucumber slices topped with a quartered cherry tomato, or wrap little spoonfuls of the tuna mixture in individual lettuce leaves.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Yeast Free | Sugar Free