A family favourite – a quick, easy, simple and delicious recipe for honey joys – great for lunch boxes, afternoon tea and birthday parties. Adjust the cooking time a little longer to make them crunchy or a little less for a chewy finish.
- 4 cups (210g) gluten free cornflakes
- ¼ cup(125g) linseeds
- ¼ cup (125g) pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup (125g) sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup (115g) raw unprocessed honey
- 90g dairy free margarine
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Gently melt margarine and honey, do not boil.
- Add melted butter and honey to the dry ingredients and mix gently and thoroughly.
- Place patty pans onto a baking tray.
- Spoon mixture into patty pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes – until golden.
- For crispier honey joys, allow to cool on the baking tray.
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Yeast Free | Sugar Alternative | Nut Free | Egg Free | Soy Free